My photo
Lockyer Valley, Queensland, Australia
Animals are often perceived as second class citizens, it is a common thought that they lack the intelligence and emotion of a human being. My mission is to help to create a better understanding of animals in the hope that humans will be more considerate toward the animals’ welfare.

02 May, 2011

Welcome

I’ll start with a bit of a background on myself 

I have always had a passion for animals, being interest in different breeds of dogs and cats etc., after handrearing my own bird my passion turned into a full-blown obsession. I have gained my experience through breeding and handrearing a variety of different birds, training and owning various dogs and cats including a cat with epilepsy, working in a Zoo and Pet Shops, Caring for wildlife through a number of organisations, having work experience in the RSPCA and a local vets and studying. I am currently studying a Certificate III in Companion Animal Services.

I am by no means an expert, I too am still learning and appreciate any constructive criticism and suggestions. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Lea,

    The effort that you put into helping to educate others with your knowledge is commendable. No one who readsyour blog would ever believe that you are only 20 years of age. You have such passion and dedication to your beliefs and people like you are few and far between. Please continue to express your knowledge and views on here and you will make a difference in peoples lives.

    ReplyDelete